3 Best Gaming Mouse [TL;DR]:
- Editor’s Pick: Steel Series Rival 700 – up to 16,000 DPI, and it’s tactical alerts system reminds you of events by vibrating. A bit pricey though.
- Corsair M65 Pro RGB – up to 12,000 DPI, has a weight adjust system and the FPS player’s best friend. And oh, the Sniper Button.
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma – gorgeous, sleek, doesn’t confuse you with too many buttons to press, powered by Razer Synapse 2.0
- Honorable mention: Razer Ouroboros – good for ambidextrous players
A computer mouse. That thing you use to move your cursor to click things on your screen. Over the years, technology for evolving the mouse has been constantly evolving.
And the one that really sees lots of innovations from the evolution of the mouse is the gaming industry.
Gaming mice aren’t a new concept. These are specialized computer mice that has multiple features – from increasing your dots per inch or DPI to having a gazillion buttons – that help players achieve faster reaction time on their games.
Normal people and some gamers think of these as extra features, but to those who play on a professional level, these are invaluable additions to their mouse.
That is why more and more people are into getting a gaming mouse to complete their rig. And with the market boom, comes a large supply of gaming mice that often confuses consumers on what to get.
Let us fix that by showing you the three best gaming mouse available this year, and help you decide.
Our Mouse of the Year: Steel Series Rival 700
Steel Series Rival 700 Features:
- Modular Design
- OLED display (can display settings and some GIFs for personal customization)
- Adjustable DPI reaching up to 16,000 on optical and 8,000 on laser
- Tactile alerts make the mouse vibrate
This is such an odd, yet interesting mechanic which is coupled with the astoundingly high 16,000 max DPI making it the best in our list. And no to mention its design is not over-the-top but the functionality is absurdly good.
It’s something Steel Series would surely deliver.
FPS Mouse God: Corsair M65 Pro RGB
Corsair M65 Pro RGB Features:
- Performance is extremely good for the price
- Weight adjustment system
- Corsair CUE system makes your mouse customizable
- The Sniper Button
- Up to 12,000 DPI
Reaching up to 12,000 DPI with an adjustable weight system, you can bet that this mouse will let you glide across your mousepad with ease as you mow down enemies with accurate precision.
And that Sniper Button. A fully customizable button that lets you adjust your DPI when sniping lets you sniper with extreme lethality while keeping you nimble and agile when running for cover.
The Sleek and Sexy Budget Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Features:
- A very sleek design
- Gorgeous chroma and lighting effects
- Customizable with Razer Synapse 2.0
This mouse is the one I’m using personally, and I just LOVE it. I am one of the guys that like having features on my mouse, but not too many. The DeathAdder Chroma just gave me that and I can’t live without it ever since.
Featuring a very sleek yet durable design, this mouse is supported by Razer Synapse 2.0, one of the company’s most stable custom suites. You can change the color of your logo and lighting, and can turn on or turn off the “breathing” aspect of the lights.
There are also some buttons on the side that you can customize according to what you need (mine has forward and back functions for easier browsing).
Another Razer goodie that is worth mentioning is the Razer Ouroboros which is the best ambidextrous gaming mouse out there. You should definitely check this out.
- 3 Best Gaming Laptops
- 3 Best Gaming Keyboards
- 3 Best Gaming Headsets
- 3 Best Gaming Mobile Smart Phones
- 3 Best 4K Monitors